Garrick is pleased to unveil its most ambitious timepiece to date, the new S1. This fascinating timepiece is suffused with a plethora of no-compromise details, fulfilling the desires of the most discerning purists. The S1 is equipped with the UT-G02 calibre which features a Trinity free-sprung balance, olive jewels and gold chatons.
The new Garrick S1 is the latest timepiece to leave the confines of the brand’s British workshop. The watch is handcrafted in-house by Master Watchmaker, Craig Baird. Each component stands testament to Baird’s unwavering pursuit of excellence.
The dial freely discloses a plethora of gears. Each gear is cut, finished and assembled by hand. Prospective purchasers are able to choose from a selection of different hand styles which are again, cut and finished by hand in the Garrick workshops. Both the hands and screws are thermally blued, consistent with fine watchmaking practice. A small seconds display and power reserve indicator occupy the upper portion of the dial.
Housed within the 42mm case, the UT-G02 calibre incorporates various enhancements for the delectation of purists. Gold chatons abound, nestling adjacent brushed, hand-frosted and grained surfaces. The Trinity free-sprung balance mitigates positional errors and olive jewels reduce friction. Uniquely, the balance is made of Sircumet, a material which is endowed with anti-magnetic properties.
It takes four months to make one S1 by hand, conferring a high degree of exclusivity. The Garrick S1 sets aside mass production, showcasing British craftsmanship at its finest.
The S1 is limited to only 10 pieces and priced at £23,329 ex VAT
- 316L Stainless Steel polished and finished by hand
- 42mm Diameter
- 10mm Depth
- Sapphire crystal with AR coating
- 20mm Lugs
- Exhibition case back
- Water Resistant to 100m
- Gold plated base with screwed chatons
- Gold and rhodium plated hand-cut gears
- Brushed steel handcrafted chapter rings
- Sub seconds
- Power reserve indication
- Exclusive Garrick calibre UT-G02 manual wound mechanical movement with olive jewels
- In-house free sprung balance – tested and regulated to ensure a daily variance of +3 seconds
- 19 Jewels
- Gold or Silver frosted finish
- Seconds displayed on sub-dial at 10 o’clock
- Power reserve indication at 2 o’clock
- Power Reserve: 45 hours
- Handmade steel, grained, polished or heat blued hours & minutes
- Heat blued or polished sub seconds
- 316L Stainless Steel pin buckle
- Alligator or premium leather